WP Geeks is a WordPress and WooCommerce plugin development business. We’re a friendly bunch of WordPress geeks who love creating using the WordPress platform. We serve thousands of users and customers, who run businesses and websites using our products, from all corners of the world.
Our company is fully (and proudly) a remote based organization which means we’re better able to serve our customers by covering multiple timezones for quicker response times.
Why WP Geeks?
- WordPress support and development services that are second to none
- Products developed by seasoned WordPress/WooCommerce engineers and experts
- Strict coding standards applied at all times
- Peace of mind – our products are secure and performant
- Convention over configuration – light weight products developed with the end user in mind
- Regular updates and feature improvements to all our products
- World class support!
- In-depth documentation, videos and tutorials to get you setup with our products in record time
- Money back guarantee
About Matt Geri (Chief Geek)
Matt started working with WordPress in 2005 and has been hooked every since. Over the years he has worked for both large and small businesses, helping them to achieve their goals through the WordPress and WooCommerce platforms.
More recently he’s been involved with large scale enterprize projects which serve millions of users every month. He has a passion for WordPress and turning ideas into software products which help businesses grow.
Additionally Matt has a passion for teaching which he shares through WP Geeks documentation, videos and snippets.
Matt’s responsibilities at WP Geeks include overseeing custom development, product development, day to day management of the business, marketing and support.
Contact WP Geeks
The best way to get in contact with us, is through our support desk.